Stray-AFP is defending the rights of stray animals worldwide. Worldwide there are more than 600.000.000 stray animals. In many countries stray animals are the outcasts of society. They are chased and killed in the most brutal ways. Countries and people shoot take their responsibility and solve the problem in a animal friendly way. We believe that working together to reach that goal is the first step. When organizations concerned with improving the welfare of stray animals start to work together, learn from each other and support each other, their influence and spin-off can grow and better results will be achieved.
Joining Stray-AFP is without costs
Advantages of joining Stray-AFP
Are you an organization that deals with strays? Please join us, it’s free and you benefit the following advantages:
- The possibility of joining our regional projects
- Access to all kind of information (p.e. education)
- Access to events and congresses
- Support in setting up spay and neuter projects
- Ability to be part of large (international) projects
- You become part of an international network.
You can join us by filling in the application form Membership is free